Our Pest Control Services
Green Pest Control
Yes, we have eco-friendly options! Please check out our green pest control page for more information.
Termite protection is not a luxury, it is a necessity! Each year, termites inflict 4 to 5 billion dollars worth of damage to homes (like yours) across the country. One of the biggest challenges a pest control professional faces in the Southeastern United States is the treatment and control of Subterranean Termites. Is your home covered by a termite control agreement? If not, contact us to learn how to protect your home. If you are covered under an agreement with another company and are not pleased, Carolina Exterminating offers an economical solution for you so that your home can be protected by Carolina Exterminating.
Why choose Carolina Exterminating for your termite control needs?
- We will perform seven year booster treatments at no extra cost
- Properties under bond with Carolina Exterminating will not be charged transfer fees for buying or selling a home
- Our certified technicians/professionals use Termidor®, the most trusted termiticide available
- Thinking about switching? Call and ask about a Our agreements cover Formosan termites
- Formosan Termites are subterranean termites and have always have been covered under our Agreements
- Our Annual Inspection Reports include digital pictures of conductive areas and moisture readings
- Carolina Exterminating will retreat the structure where needed at no extra cost
- FREE inspection
Do you want to find out whether that sound you heard in the night is rats in your attic or a branch scraping your roof? Then it’s time to call one of Carolina Exterminating's rodent exclusion specialists.
- Under our Quarterly Service, all general pests are covered except for fleas and bed bugs
- Exterior spider webs and wasps nests will be removed
- Extra services will be of no charge to homeowner
Commercial Pest Control
Our commercial services are customized to meet individual needs. We work around your business hours, consider health risks and focus on the source of the insect problem.
Our CL 100/WIR reports set us apart from other pest control companies. Our thorough inspections consist of more than just a one page on-the-spot report. In most cases, our CL-100's are 3-4 pages long with digital photographs. We truly are a leader in the industry.
We service many areas in the Lowcountry. If your area is listed below, call us for your pest control needs. If your area is not listed below, but is nearby please call us and see if we can or already do service your area.
- Daniel Island
- James Island
- Johns Island
- Moncks Corner
- Mount Pleasant
- North Charleston
- West Ashley